Tuesday 3 April 2018

Home Sweet Home

Hello!

Today I have another cute new home card to share with you using the Lawn Fawn Happy Village stamp set and coordinating dies. I used it alongside the Scripty Congrats die and my much loved Large Stitched Rectangles.


I started off by cutting the largest of the Large Stitched Rectangles from some Hunkydory Ink Me! cardstock. This is my favourite cardstock to use with Distress Inks, especially when I am spritzing water on them! I then blended some Mowed Lawn Distress Ink into the centre of the piece, following with some Twisted Citron Distress Ink around the edges of that. I then spritzed the inked area and removed the excess with a clean paper towel to achieve the faux bleached effect. I then attached this piece to the front of an A2 top folding card blank with some double sided tape.



I stamped my images in Memento Tuxedo Black ink, coloured them with Copics and die cut the images with the coordinating dies.

I die cut the Scripty Congrats from some more Ink Me! cardstock and coloured the word with three pink Copic markers, creating an ombre effect. For the rest of the sentiment, I stamped it in VersaMark onto some black cardstock and heat embossed with some white embossing powder.

Once I had glued everything to the background, I stamped the little birds with some VersaFine Onyx Black ink.

For the inside I stamped the sentiment with the VersaFine and repeated the houses along the bottom with some Memento London Fog ink.


I absolutely love this stamp set, I just wish I knew lots of people moving house! Hehe

Thanks for stopping by!





No comments:

Post a Comment